Frequently Asked Questions for SpotCity Cup Cakes, LLC.
2.5% sales tax will be added to all orders.
Payment is due in full when your order is placed.
1.Do I need to order my cupcakes in advance?
We encourage you to book your order as early as possible. We request a 24 hour notice for 1-3 dozen. Larger and custom orders may require additional time. Orders are based on availability.
2. Can I order a variety of flavors within one or two dozen?
We request a minimum order of one dozen cupcakes, after initial order you may increase order by the half dozen. Order must include a minimum of a half dozen of each flavor.
3. Does Spotcity Cupcakes sell mini cupcakes?
Yes, we request a minimum order of 2 dozen per flavor at $12.00 per dozen.
4. Do you offer custom fondant decorations?
Yes, we offer our cupcakes with a variety of handmade fondant decorations. Depending on design additional charges may apply.
5. Does Spotcity rent cupcake stands?
Yes, please call us for more information.
6. Does Spotcity deliver?
Yes, free delivery within a 12 mile radius from our home and a $7.00 delivery fee for other surrounding areas. There may be an additional fee for delivery areas more than 20 miles.
7. What is the earliest time I can have my cupcakes delivered?
Cupcake orders can be delivered as early as 10:00am.
8. Do Spotcity cupcakes offer gluten free cupcakes?
Sorry, not at this time.
9. If I have nut allergy should I eat your cupcakes?
Spotcity Cupcakes is NOT a nut free kitchen, we recommend customers with severe nut allergies err on the side caution and not eat our cupcakes.
10. How do I store my cupcakes?
Cupcakes are best eaten the same day, we recommend that you store your cupcakes at room temperature in an airtight container 1-2 days or freeze them if they won’t be eaten right away. To thaw simple leave them at room temperature for 2-3 hours before they are to be served.